2019 Term 3 Dates:
Monday 29th July to Friday 20th September – 4.00 pm to 7.30pm
Mondays: Individual/Paired lessons
Tuesdays: 7.00 to 8.30 pm (Drum Workshop Saltwater Community Centre- Bookings Required – 0411 028 077)
Wednesdays: Individual/Paired Lessons
Fridays: Call for time
Beginners: Learn to play along to songs in 5 to 8 easy lessons.
Intermediate: Learn to improve on your timing and listening skills.
Advanced: Learn to play various drumming styles, such as, Rock, HipHop, latin, Jazz & Reggae
Have your playing recorded in our fully equipped studio for sharing with family and friends.
Your own drum recordings can be used as a learning reference of your progress, or it can be used as a music demo to gain work in bands and studio work.
We encourage students to:
- learn how to read music
- learn to read a drum chart
- perform a song using a drum chart
- Listen and analyze various drumming styles
- Apply various styles to their drumming skills.
- Apply their own creative skills in songs
- Compose their own drum pieces
Beats and drum fills
Creative Percussive Composition
One Term Pre-Payment payment includes:
- 6 to 8 private individual lessons, 30 or 45 minutes
- One Free 60 minute drum group class monthly (optional)
- Three drum-kits to choose from including our Roland TD-30 Electronic drum-kit
- Backing tracks to improve timing and creativity
- Recording session of drum performance
Our Drum Ensemble classes are held twice a term and are:
- A great way for students to get to know each other
- Learn from each other
- Work as a team
- Apply their listening skills
- Perform in an ensemble
All rights reserved Beat Factor Music 2019